With 3 billion pictures uploaded a month, Facebook is becoming the place where we keep and share our personal pictures, the shots we’ve taken on the go.
When you’re making a video in the Studio, you may want to use this profile picture, that shot you took with your phone, all images stored in your Facebook account.
To make it quick and easy for you, we’ve added the possibility to import pictures right from your Facebook account. We hope you’ll find it useful and easy to use.
Here’s how it works:
When starting a video or adding pictures to your project, select “Facebook Import”, then click on “Connect to my Facebook account”.
If you are already connected (for instance if you already have a browser window open on Facebook), we’ll take you right there! Otherwise you can login to your Facebook account and then access all your photo albums and select as many of these pictures as you like.
- With Flickr Pictures Import, Creating Videos Is Faster and Easier than Ever
- Share on Facebook, Upload to YouTube: Make your Videos Reach and Impress
- Tutorial Series: How To Use Masks To Filter Images, Videos
- Press Release: Show some love with Valentine’s video greetings
- Play First, Register Later: Updated Studio Sign Up Process